Museum

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Tony R — San Jose California United States of America
Premier Music

Premier Music premiermusic.com, Premier Events rip off, scam, Internet

These guys are scam artists plain and simple. they lie to clients telling them they are the DJ and then go hire real DJ's on craigslist (how they hired me). Not only did they send me out to a job where they didn't give me the right information (they client wanted a karaoke DJ I specifically told Steven Thomas I was not a karaoke DJ).

On top of this they canceled the check that they sent me for payment. So to summarize, client unhappy due to not having a DJ who could play karaoke, restaurant unhappy due to big client unhappy (they probably wont come back to that restaurant), DJ (me!!) unhappy due to black mark on my name (no fault of mine) and no payment for my services

Dont use them at your own riskjust DONT USE THEM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Music/internet/Premier-Music-premiermusiccom-Premier-Events-rip-off-scam-Internet-1012540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Music