Complaint Review: Premier Mutual Funding

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, October 20, 2007

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Premier Mutual Funding
195 Broadway New York New York 10007 Broadway, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-917-2036 x550
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Premier Mutual Funding (AKA Third Party Lender Mark Taylor National Angel Organization Angel Investor Network Also Melanie White I received and e-mail congratulating me on be approved for a $5,000US loan and all I had to do is one or two options make 5 upfront payments or take out Insurance once for $650.00 and then I was called by Melanie White saying that the lender will not except this because of my credit rating and I needed to take out full coverage which was additional $500.00 for insurance. Broadway New York

Premier Mutual Funding is a rip off and not a legitimate company they ask you to do two options before you can wire or approve you for whatever amount of the loan you are requesting I happen to request $5,000 and had to wire a basic insurance of $650.00 and then I was called by Melanie White to tell me that I needed full coverage because I was a new customer and all new customers needed full coverage which was and additional $500.00 so like a dummy I went ahead and wired that over the next day. I was suppose to get a call back from her in 20 minutes and never heard from her at all.

I called the Money Gram office and they told me the money was picked up and it was a scam and I am out of the money but I needed to report this to the FBI which I did and I did some research on this company and find out other people were in the same boat I was.

Please if you are in desparate need of a loan and try to apply online do not do that you will be rip off go to your bank that you are familiar with.

I work hard for my money and cannot afford to be ripped off like many other people cannot I was just stupid and learned my lesson the hard way.

Beware Do Not Trust any Third Party Lenders especially if they are out of the United States.

Colleen farrell
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2007 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Mutual-Funding/Broadway-New-York-10007/Premier-Mutual-Funding-AKA-Third-Party-Lender-Mark-Taylor-National-Angel-Organization-Ang-279824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Mutual Funding