Complaint Review: Premier Nationwide Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, June 08, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 08, 2009

• Reported By:Layton Utah
Premier Nationwide Corporation
1933 S. Alma School Rd Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Premier Savings Nationwide Corp - Premier Nationwide Corporation Consolidate credit cards with our 7.9% account, 439.00 one time payment up front Mesa Arizona

Wow I'm glad I found this website right after talking to "Jenny". She was so smooth and professional, yet it became evident while validating information (which I often had to repeat back to her, because she talked so fast) that she was reading a script. When I asked her what the name of her company was, her response was Premier...I asked "Premier Bank? LLC? Premier what?" she responded that the company was a "subisdiary" of "Nationwide Corp".

We whizzed through the info pretty fast...me constantly reiterating what she said to verify it. Finally, I asked what the monthly payment would be on all my cards combined--only 180 per month! BUT...439 up front. She said I would be contacted by a rep who would confirm my information and assist me in filling out the personal info requested. I said I was disabled, would I need to provide a copy of my disabilty compensation statement? The answer was "Oh, no, we don't verify employment.

I mean, we don't ask you to lie or anything, you know what I mean...the person you speak to will advise you on how to fill in the information so that you "best represent" yourself"!!!! What??? Even then, I got with my hubby & we agreed it sounds great but kinda fishy. I got online and googled, and here I am. Because I'm disabled and on fixed income, it would've been several months before I could come up with 439 anyway...but i sure am glad I had the insight to search the name. Thank you, all of you who've shared your stories. This is so important as scammers become more creative and convoluted in their pursuit of misfortunates or gullibles like me.

Pdiddleysquat
Layton, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2009 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Nationwide-Corporation/Mesa-Arizona-85210-3035/Premier-Savings-Nationwide-Corp-Premier-Nationwide-Corporation-Consolidate-credit-cards-459852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Nationwide Corporation