Complaint Review: Premier Nationwide Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, September 17, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, September 17, 2009

• Reported By: Jack — Ithaca New York USA
Premier Nationwide Corporation
4400 N Scottsdale Rd. http://web.userinstinct.com/2021465-premier-nationwide-corporation.htm Internet United States of America

Premier Nationwide Corporation Credit card refinance offers, ON A CREDIT CARD THAT THEY THINK I OWN!!! Internet

Recieved a cell phone call yesterday (09/16/09) at 2:08PM EST. I saw that it was a private number calling and decided to answer it. I answered with the usual.

The lady on the other end identified herself as "Wendy" and asked about my current credit card debt. She also asked if I had a VISA/MASTERCARD account and wanted me to verify cetain information on the account.

I said to her that I didn't have any credit card debt and that I've never owned a credit card in my life.  I told her I thought credit cards were a stupid way to spend money I don't have. I told her she should get her facts straight before calling me.

I told her to not call me again and that I was reporting her to the Arizona State Attorney Generals Office for "phishing" of account information.

JMP

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2009 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Nationwide-Corporation/internet/Premier-Nationwide-Corporation-Credit-card-refinance-offers-ON-A-CREDIT-CARD-THAT-THEY-T-496567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Nationwide Corporation