Complaint Review: Premier One Bank, new York State Financial

• Submitted: Tue, January 25, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 25, 2005

• Reported By:estill springs Tennessee
Premier One Bank, new York State Financial
3032 Norstran Ave. Brookyln, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-807-6878
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Premier One Bank, new York State Financial thanks to rip-off report for saving me the $450 be weary of these names Johnathan Walsh, Elizabeth Jeffries, William Richards, Karen Ocklowsky, Anna Smith along with FALCONS, FALKINS AND NEW YORK STATE FINANCIAL. PREMIER ONE BANK Brookyln New York

I inquired into a personal loan with new york state financial. this was to be a secured $5000. loan with $450 deposit based on my credit scores. I attempted to investigate the company and my conversations with these individuals, aka Johnathan Walsh, Anna Smith, Tin McGarth, Karen Ocklowsky, William Richards, Elizabeth Jeffries proved to be very unprofessional with little or no knowledge of the loan process along with unprofessional telephone answering skills. A Big Thank-You to Rip-off Report.com for saving my money. I too wanted to believe that there was company out there to help individuals with low credit scores. Not to be true in this case. I was praying for a sign before I western union the money and when reading reports on Premier One Bank and seeing an individual name that I too had on a loan agreement was the sign I was looking for.

I can not thank you enough for this site. I have already telephoned several friends telling of this wonderful site. I can not even remember how I stumbled on this today but am so thankful for doing so. When you are at your lowest and feel there is no way out and that ad or email reaches you instead of jumping forward sit for awhile and have a quiet moment thanking the Good Lord above for what we have and pray for guidance, I almost stepped over this but in the end I received the sign I had been praying for. I also want to mention that the loan papers had the names of FALKINS ON THE COVER SHEET and FALCONS ON THE LOAN AGREEMENT SHEET. The signs were all here (look at that spelling) but I just so wanted it to be so, it took me praying about this for it to finally hit me in the face.

estill springs, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2005 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-One-Bank-new-York-State-Financial/Brookyln-New-York-11234/Premier-One-Bank-new-York-State-Financial-thanks-to-rip-off-report-for-saving-me-the-450-128899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier One Bank, new York State Financial