Complaint Review: Premier One Credit

• Submitted: Tue, December 03, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, December 03, 2002

• Reported By:Chillicothe Ohio
Premier One Credit
510 E. 17th Street Idaho Falls, Idaho U.S.A.

Premier One Credit sent no information and did not refund & sold my checking acct info Idaho Falls Idaho

I was also ripped off by Premier One Credit. In August, 2002, a telemarketer called offering a credit card with low interest and savings plan. I decided to try it and gave the necessary information to be billed.

When I didn't receive anything a month later, I called the number on my bank statement where they had taken $174.90 out. The person on the phone said I should be receiving my packet shortly. A week later I received a packet with a totally different offer than the original and no credit card! It said I would receive that later.

I immediately called and cancelled. I was told to receive a refund I had to send the packet back. I sent it the next day-October 10, 2002. I cannot reach them by phone (it is always busy) and I get no response to numerous letters I have sent weekly.

Here's the worst- while going over my bank statements for October and November I noticed an E-phone payment coming out on the 25th of each month for $54.90. When I called the number on the statement to find out what company it is the operator informed me it is a long distance company that was an approval for their services and given my checking account info from Premier One Credit in Idaho! I immediately cancelled but how many more companies will they sell my info to?

Mindy
Chillicothe, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2002 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-One-Credit/Idaho-Falls-Idaho-83404/Premier-One-Credit-sent-no-information-and-did-not-refund-sold-my-checking-acct-info-Ida-36926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier One Credit