Complaint Review: Premier One Motor Cars

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: CB — Pinellas Park Florida United States of America
Premier One Motor Cars
1925 U.S. Hwy 19 Holiday, Florida United States of America

Premier One Motor Cars This company sold me a car with a free 3 month warranty. However their "printer didn;t work" that day so they said they would mail the warrnty to me.So I coulnt read it. Now they will not honor the re Holiday, Florida

This company sold me a car and told me it was a very depenable vehicle and it also comes with a 3 month warranty so I do not have to worry about any issues that may come up. They told me after the 3 month, I could buy an extended warranty as well. Conveinently for them their "printer wasn't working" that day so they said they would have to mail the warrnty paper work to me. The paperwork came in the mail convienmently 4 business days later, ONE day too late to cancel my purchase right? So I had trouble with the car on the way home and called Scot at Premier One Motor Cars who told me I could take it anywhere I wanted to be checked out. I took it to a delership. Two days later I find out the car requires about $2,000 in work and by the way, the warranty company refuised to cover it. So I asked for an inspector from the warranty comapny to go to the dealership and inspect the car. They did and still refused to cover the work. I call SCOT again at Premier, and he said aww, that too bad. Tough luck. I told him I will return the car right back to him but he said, sorry, we are not taking it back. So now I will fight with the credit card company to dispute the payment. THE GUYS WEBSITE SAID THEY ARE PATRIOTS. NICE PATRIOTS HUH?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-One-Motor-Cars/Holiday-Florida-34691/Premier-One-Motor-Cars-This-company-sold-me-a-car-with-a-free-3-month-warranty-However-t-929946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier One Motor Cars