Complaint Review: Premier One - Premier Business Group of Boca Raton, FL

• Submitted: Fri, August 30, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, October 20, 2002

• Reported By:Overland Park KS
Premier One - Premier Business Group of Boca Raton, FL
1730 S FEDERAL HWY # 388 Delray beach, Florida U.S.A.

Premier One, Premier Business Group of Boca Raton ripoff Delray beach Florida *EDitor's Comment

*Consumer Comment: Please take off your rose-colored glasses and see the truth.

*Consumer Comment: we can read

*0: EDitor's Response to Cataldi's Friend

*Consumer Comment: no one owes them anything

I got the same that most of you others got. I got a phone call in June of 2002 with the same crap about get an unsecured Mastercard from Premier One with a 2500.00 and no interest for life. The took my account information and I approved the transaction. I got my welcom kit on July 15th but never got my card. I called to find out what had happened and they said that I should have recieved it within one week of receiving the welcome kit. They told me that they would put a trace on the card and issue a new one two me.

On Monday of this week I called to see what the status of the card was and they said that I should receive it in 2 to 4 weeks. I still haven't seen anything of a credit card. The I am in the process of filing a complaint with the BBB of Idaho and Florida as well as contacting the US Attorney in Idaho and Florida. The website was registered by a company in DELRAY BEACH, FL by the name of Premier Business Group the phone number is (561) 620-8850 and the name of the person that registered the premier-one.org domain name is Vincent Cataldi. Sounds pretty suspicious to me.

But if enough people put the screws on and get the US Attorney's office involved we may be able to get our money back. This is a scam and no one should have to go through what I've had to go through.

Chaun
Overland Park, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2002 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-One-Premier-Business-Group-of-Boca-Raton-FL/Delray-beach-Florida-33483-3309/Premier-One-Premier-Business-Group-of-Boca-Raton-ripoff-Delray-beach-Florida-EDitors-Co-28574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier One - Premier Business Group of Boca Raton, FL

Please take off your rose-colored glasses and see the truth.

AUTHOR: Sherri - ()

Yes, one statement made is true. It is ILLEGAL to promise a credit card, but it happens and happens a lot with these fly-by-night companies.

Surely you are not naive enough to think people are going to give out banking information to a stranger based on a "possible" issuance of a credit card, are you? The exact words used when marketing this scheme are "congratulations, you have been approved for a credit card with a $2500.00 credit line." That IS promising someone a credit card.

Illinois Attorney General Jim Ryan shut down a similar operation out of Rolling Hills and Schaumberg, Illinois less than one year ago with the same MO. The principal of the company was indicted, all the company's assets frozen and Mr. Ryan has asked for fines/penalties of $50,000 for each count. I strongly anticipate similar action in this case.

we can read

AUTHOR: Missy - ()

This in response to David who thinks that those of us who have been "ripped off" by his friends company can't read. Yes we can, and your friend Mr.Cataldi is a con artist of the worst kind. He has other people do his dirty work through telemarketing. And there is no mistake that the promise of a credit card of $2500.00 is made.

Perhaps you need to read all the reports on this company. We were all told the same thing and all have had our money taken from us with nothing but empty promises to show for our investment. I suggest your friend start checking out his companies because he is about to be buried in lawsuits.

We all want our money back.
I found a national website for the FBI where you can leave tips on unlawful actions. I suggest that everyone that has been duped by this company to email them. If enough of us do this perhaps will see this company fall and maybe just maybe we will get our money returned to us.

#3 0

EDitor's Response to Cataldi's Friend

AUTHOR: - ()

We shall see what makes you such an excellent judge of situations. If your premise is correct that this individual misunderstood the situation at the outset, then I would suggest that your good friend, Cataldi creates the confusion and depends on that misunderstanding to ensure that the suckers continue to send in their money. That would constitute ill-gotten gains and this then qualifies as a fraud.

ED Magedson
EDitor@ripoffreport.com

no one owes them anything

AUTHOR: David - ()

As is always so true with most of today's Americans...they have a hard time reading let alone being able to read. First off, I personally know Vincent Cataldi. He is an honorable man and has an EXCELLENT product.

He has NEVER represented that his company...which is a benefits company...would issue a MasterCard. His website is direct and to the point. It provides total disclosure. And this individual can look up the word disclosure in the dictionary.

If he knows how to do anything but bitch about his poor poor life. To promise a credit card is illegal. And thiere is no statement in any of Mr. Cataldi's material that promises a credit card. I'm always amazed at these people that think that ANY Bank will give them any kind of credit. Let alone an unsecured credit card with a $2500 line of credit.

I have been involved in the banking business for more than 35 years and I can definitely tell you that this individual would as soon rip you off as honor ANY debt they have.

Perhaps that is why they are in the situation they are in. But, heaven forbid that we would think that the inability to understand even the basics of balancing a checkbook would in any way hinder a person from getting what they think the world owes them.

As for this rip off report. I strongly suggest that this person understand that no one owes them anything. And if they have gotten to the point where they think that a bank will issue them an unsecured credit line then they need to go back to school.