Complaint Review: Premier One aka Capital one

• Submitted: Fri, November 01, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, November 09, 2002

• Reported By:SLT CA
Premier One aka Capital one
510 East 17th St. Suite 167 Idaho Falls, Idaho U.S.A.

Premier One aka Capital one ripoff fraudulent ripoff business Idaho Falls Idaho

*Consumer Suggestion: Get Even

Well Ill be brief...........I too have been taken by this so called re-establish your credit , credit card company.
The confusing part to me is that a company as well known as Capital One would allow such a bad company as Premier One to use there name and let them commit a fraud as bad as this.

They will get theres and you can count on that.
I also have made numerous calls and have gotten the same run around as all else, and I cant understand how people can continue to work with such a company knowing very well they are committing fraud and have or have had no intensions of ever refunding any of the monies that is owed to hundreds even thousands of people nation wide.

I just hope that they keep in mind , they are an accesory even if they dont want to admit it!!!!!! They are punishable just as well as the so called CEO if this fraudulant company.

And if he really was a true American he would not be doing this to his fellow americans...........
But let us all live and learn......I have , I dont give any information over the phone anymore , and I dont care who wants it....they can either see me personally or I will go into thier office.

Lets just all hope JUSTICE will prevail!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jodi and John
South Lake Tahoe, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2002 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-One-aka-Capital-one/Idaho-Falls-Idaho-83401/Premier-One-aka-Capital-one-ripoff-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Idaho-Falls-Idaho-33998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier One aka Capital one

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Dear People and Fellow Americans,

I have been reading post and your frustration. Go straight to your politican. Find attornies that will work at this for free or organizations.

If your politican won't do anything; remember him/her next election.

If those things won't or don't work - there's enough poeple here to get even. Ban together, form an organization.

I had these people call me, but I asked: "you're wanting me to give you money with no contract, nothing in writing - I'm just giving you a gift and hope you aren't ripping me off".

Use a tape recording anytime you can. The bastards are taking advantage of people due to financial circumstances. There was a time that Samuel Colt would have made a profit from this. And for the life of me, I can't see anything wrong with that - IMHO.

My family has been in this country ~300 years and this is sickening to see such low lifes in existance.

#2 Consumer Suggestion