Complaint Review: Premier One

• Submitted: Tue, September 10, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, September 10, 2002

• Reported By:Largo FL
Premier One
510 E. 17th Street, Suite 167 Idaho Falls, Idaho U.S.A.

Premier One & Capital First Benefits& Advantage Capital & Specialty Outsourcing Solutions LTD; ripoff scams. Idaho Falls, Idaho

Account jacked by Premier One .....

Premier One called my wireless w/ an offer for a $2500 Unsecured MasterCard. The company debited my checking account for $174.90. When I called on status of card I was informed that this was a "PAY AS YOU GO" card. I informed them that I was mislead by the sales person in June and that I want to cancel this so-called card.

I was informed that I would have to wait for the packet and when I got the packet to call the call center, request a refund number and to write that on the packet. I received the packet, got the refund number and the mailed it priority mail back to what I thought was the company's headquarters in Idaho Falls, ID., but it has been brought to my knowledge that the above company only has a drop box in that city for refunds.

I faxed my receipt like I was told to and was told I would have my refund in 48 hours. I called to verify my refund status and I am now being told that it will take 3-5 business days.

At First, my only goal was to get my money back...Now, after reading all the Rip-Off Reports...I have file with the Attorney General in all 4 states, the National Fraud Center, the Federal Trade Commission, and I will even file with the BBB, because I am bored!!!!

Largo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2002 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-One/Idaho-Falls-Idaho-83404/Premier-One-Capital-First-Benefits-Advantage-Capital-Specialty-Outsourcing-Solutions-29687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier One