Complaint Review: Premier One

• Submitted: Tue, February 25, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, February 25, 2003

• Reported By:Burnet Texas
Premier One
510 /east 17th St. Suite 167 Idaho Falls, Idaho U.S.A.

Premier One Guaranteed a credit card & it never arrived Their phone number was disconnected shortly thereafter consumer rip-off fraud Idaho Falls Idaho

I was contacted by this company to help assist me to establish new credit after my divorce. My account was debited 171.00 with a promise of a start up packet and a new credit card. I contacted this company twice stating that I received my packet but not the credit card. This continued for 2 months until I tried to contact them again and the toll free number was disconnected.

Rochelle
Burnet, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2003 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-One/Idaho-Falls-Idaho-83404/Premier-One-Guaranteed-a-credit-card-it-never-arrived-Their-phone-number-was-disconnecte-46926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier One