Complaint Review: Premier One

• Submitted: Tue, June 10, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 10, 2003

• Reported By:anthony New Mexico
Premier One
510 East 17th Street, Suite 167 Idaho Falls, Idaho U.S.A.

Premier One ripoff Has passed almost a year and I haven't received my Money that's all I want my money. Idaho Falls Idaho

On July 05, 2002 $174.90 was deducted from My account Ok, for a credit card (Master Card) 5,000 thousand dollars credit Pay as you go etc.

I haven't received any credit, Nothing so, I called to the customer service on every month until I dont know what happened because always is busy.

Adrian
anthony, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2003 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-One/Idaho-Falls-Idaho-83404/Premier-One-ripoff-Has-passed-almost-a-year-and-I-havent-received-my-Money-thats-all-I-w-60260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier One