Complaint Review: Premier One

• Submitted: Fri, April 30, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 30, 2004

• Reported By:carson California
Premier One
premierone.com Sioux Falls, Idaho U.S.A.

Premier One ripoff Sioux Falls Idaho

It has been about 2 years I believe and I never got my money back! They charged me $175.90 through my debit card. I tried for a whole year to call them but the number is always busy!!! I finally got a hold of someone and she seem so nice and she re-assured me that I would get my money back. All I have to do is send her a copy of my bank statement that states that they had charged me and then I would get my money back. She even gave me her extension number and everything.

Come to find out, I waited and I still never got my money back! Also I called her number back and it was busy. What a rip-off!!!! I would love to get my $$ back but I think its way too late. They are major Rip-offs and I hope they go down real soon!

carson, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2004 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-One/Sioux-Falls-Idaho/Premier-One-ripoff-Sioux-Falls-Idaho-89619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier One