Complaint Review: Premier One

• Reported By:Grandview Missouri
Premier One
Nationwide U.S.A.

Premier One Credit Card Scam rip-off business

It was back in August of 2002 that I received a call from the Premier One organization. I was in the middle of taking care of a screaming child at 8:00 at night and rushed into a "great deal". This great deal was that for $175 auto-debited from my account that I would become a member of their organization and this would entitle me to a Premier-One Mastercard with a $2500 limit and 0% Interest.

To my dismay the card never came. I have contacted the company several times and they keep pushing me off, until recently. Now their Customer Service Number is busy. I have seen the other complaints here and was just wondering does anyone know what the minimum number of plantiffs there needs to be to file a Class Action Suit against these people?

Tim
Grandview, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2003 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-One/nationwide/Premier-One-Credit-Card-Scam-rip-off-business-41851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier One