Complaint Review: Premier Parking LAX

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: Concerned parking customer — West hollywood California
Premier Parking LAX
11200 Hawthorne St, Hawthorne, CA Hawthorne, California USA

Premier Parking LAX Russ is manager Worst service ever, The business manger is a Hindu speaking man who yells at the passé gets in the shuttle to and from the airport! He fails to pickup his customers to make it to there cars. When picking up my car my placard, all the change(coins), and electronics in my car! Avoid parking there at all costs! Hundreds of dollars of stolen goods is not worth the price of parking there! Hawthorne California

Premier parking is a total rip off. They have theifs that work there. Your car is not safe. I left my handicap placard in my car and it was stolen along with the change and electronic devices. The manager Russ was told about what happened an he just hung up on me after saying he doesn't know anything!  He might be the thief behind my stolen goods.

Do not expect to be picked up from the airport, therah shuttle doesn't display there name and each shuttle is painted differently.  They do not call out premeir parking at there death bated pickup spots. You can call the Hindu paritually eanglish speaking man on his cell and he doesnt even look for his stops! He drove past is 3 times and we waited over a half hour to figure out the only way we would get to the car was by taxi!

When we returned my car was robbed and the one black gentleman didnt care we had been yelled at guy his Hindu driver on the cell phone or that things were missing from our car!

I would avoid parking there at all costs, unless you like filing insurance claims and the police, and your credit card company because they fail to provide the service of safe parkiapportion the ability to shuttle you to and from your car to the airport!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Parking-LAX/Hawthorne-California/Premier-Parking-LAX-Russ-is-manager-Worst-service-ever-The-business-manger-is-a-Hindu-sp-1082117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Parking LAX