Complaint Review: Premier Parking USA

• Reported By: Tired of scams — Social Circle Georgia
Premier Parking USA
491N. Brush St.Tampa, FL 33602 Tampa, Florida USA

Premier Parking USA Refuses to respond to emails, and no refund Tampa Florida

I cancelled my reservation with Premier Parking. I asked Diane to send me an email regarding my refund amount.  I have asked several times but I get no response.  My credit card still shows the charges.  I investigated the company and found several complaints about them.  I sent a complaint to the Consumer Protection Agency in Florida and this is what they had to say about Premier Parking.

This letter serves as confirmation that your complaint against Premier Parking USA has been received by our office. While the business practices of the company caused you to lose both time and money, and clearly caused considerable frustration for you, we are unable to take additional action against them at this time. [continued below]....

..... Our agency has received several complaints against the company over the last year, but they have failed to respond in every case.

The “Consumer Protection Ordinance” allows us to investigate matters of this nature, but excludes us from taking additional action when the business is unwilling to cooperate. Our recommendation for consumer in these cases is to file a Small Claims Court action against the company to recover damages. We do not have the authority to represent you individually; however, should you wish to pursue the matter further through Small Claims Court we have enclosed information regarding that process. If you have additional questions, the local telephone number for the court clerk is (813) 276-8100.

While we could not take action directly against the company, your complaint will remain on our database and is a public record available to anyone who may request information on the business. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us at (813) 903-3430, and you can visit our website for more information on many important consumer topics at http://www.hillsboroughcounty.org/consumerprotection.

Eric R. Olsen
Interim Chief Investigator
Consumer Protection Agency
Hillsborough County BOCC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Parking-USA/Tampa-Florida-33602/Premier-Parking-USA-Refuses-to-respond-to-emails-and-no-refund-Tampa-Florida-1129992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Parking USA