Complaint Review: Premier Plastic Reproductions

• Submitted: Mon, September 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 08, 2008

• Reported By:Carmi Illinois
Premier Plastic Reproductions
3405 Cedar Bluff Dr McKinney, Texas U.S.A.

Premier Plastic Reproductions Premier Plastic reproductions took my money and would not deliver the 70 Cuda grill I paid for, McKinney Texas

I ordered a 70 Cuda grill from this company and also paid to have it painted, after 2 months I never recieved anything and the owners told me the grill was at the paint booth. After this confirming email they would no longer answer my emails or return my calls. This place is out to steal your money. Stephen and Angela Sexton are the principles. They have a great setup, you can't talk to anyone unless they call you back and they don't answer emails. The Better Business Bereau has them listed as unsatifactory. I would avoid this company at all cost. They stole $503 dollars from me.

Steve S
Carmi, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2008 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Plastic-Reproductions/McKinney-Texas-75070/Premier-Plastic-Reproductions-Premier-Plastic-reproductions-took-my-money-and-would-not-de-370768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Plastic Reproductions