• Report: #119156

• Submitted: Sun, November 21, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, November 21, 2004

• Reported By:Los Altos California
Premier Premium Communications - One Web Direct Bill
PO Box 10718 Bedford, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Premier Premium Communications - One Web Direct Bill - National One ripoff Bedford New Hampshire

OK, so I have had to do much work to my computer and have had to do much work on online complaint forms. And so I am submitting my bill to Premier Premium Communications and One Web Direct Bill. Having to debug my computer many many times and look in specific places for the virus that you have planted on my computer.

My rate is $100 dollars an hour. And so I am charging Premier Premium Communications and One Web Direct Bill (which is the same company) a total of $1,500.00. Today is 11/21/04 and I expect you to pay the bill by this time next month (12/21/04)

If you do not pay my bill then there will be a extra charge of $25.00 a day until the balance is paid in full upon completion of the month. I am waiting for a reply from someone from the companies to this report. You can get my address and you can send me a check ASAP.

Thank you and I hope you have a nice day.

David
Los Altos, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2004 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Premium-Communications-One-Web-Direct-Bill/Bedford-New-Hampshire-03110/Premier-Premium-Communications-One-Web-Direct-Bill-National-One-ripoff-Bedford-New-Ham-119156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Premium Communications - One Web Direct Bill