Complaint Review: Premier Premium Communications, One Web Direct Bill

• Submitted: Tue, November 16, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 16, 2004

• Reported By:jacksonville Florida
Premier Premium Communications, One Web Direct Bill
P.O. Box 10718 Bedford, New Hampshire U.S.A.
  • Phone: 1-800-918-9057
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Premier Premium Communications, One Web Direct Bill Ripoff, fake billing scheme Bedford New Hampshire

I recieved a bill for $30 to a call made to U.K 207 335 84. The first problem is that we do not even have a dial up modem in the computer. The second thing is that nobody was home when the call was made(except dogs).

I have tried to call their number without success for two days. I finally get through and operator is not very helpful(just as generic as their web page). She told me exactly what I see on their "bill".

I will send them a letter disputing the bill and have already contacted the Federal Trade Commision concerning their practice. I will also be contacting my lawyer to see if there is any recourse that can be taken. What they are doing is not right and should be stopped. Threatening people with "collections" and "credit scores" is obviously how they make their money. Even though it is just $30, I will not pay and allow them to pull one over on me.

jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2004 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Premium-Communications-One-Web-Direct-Bill/Bedford-New-Hampshire-03110/Premier-Premium-Communications-One-Web-Direct-Bill-Ripoff-fake-billing-scheme-Bedford-Ne-118107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Premium Communications, One Web Direct Bill