• Report: #120092

• Submitted: Sun, November 28, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, January 05, 2005

• Reported By:lakewood California
Premier Premium Communications
P.o.box 10718,bedford,nh,03110 Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Premier Premium Communications Bogus fraudulent rip-off un-fair, un-lawful identity thief, abuse, virus? Fort Worthfort Worth Texas

*Author of original report: Here we go again...........

*Author of original report: my dear mother, handed me a current statement from Tellis

My pc was on the blink and could not solve the problem until my son formatted my pc.

Then came the bill of $155.00 to my mother(phone in her name) Great now we've got a problem> Is her financial credit report at risk? It appears that way.

Could not contact by telephone as in the billing instructions. Do we pay? My mother's worried and it is going to cost me my benefits that I need so much.

I lost a friend because I thought he had set up my pc and logged onto a pay-site. I guess he didn't do it and neither did I. What should I do? Make payment or not. Please give me a soultion to ease our minds and pocketbooks. thanks a bunch.

Pamela
Lakewood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2004 02:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Premium-Communications/Fort-Worth-Texas-76155-5579/Premier-Premium-Communications-Bogus-fraudulent-rip-off-un-fair-un-lawful-identity-thief-120092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Premium Communications

Here we go again...........

AUTHOR: Pamela - (U.S.A.)

Well~upon reaching the customer service, Nov. of 2004;following numerous attemps,I finally spoke to a cs rep,he was very polite,did not explain any details or reasoning for any services or charges. He did say he would "credit" the charges. Then I received another billing from Tellis-same po box etc. Of course these were about the same "supposed" calls.

Again.....many attemps to contact their cs rep and finally a human to speak with -again no information in reguard to services but they "complied" to credit my acct. However- now a month later;my dear mother, handed me a current statement from Tellis,they had cleared the charges and billed me for, a sum under fifty bucks!(2 days ago) Two days later' I have yet to reach anyone. But-I stand my ground!....I will not falter or submit any money transactions!

I have dial up service that is sent thru our telephone line which will send any charges to the name on the phone bill! My 83yr old mother gets these bills and worries about her perfect credit-line! I know I did not call or submit to these any calls butI've worried that I had accidently incurred-the calls or my friend-lost a friend-

And most of all!!! These reports "are" being read my the media and "they" are doing a great job to help each and everyone out! Please try to be patient and know-we've got alot of wonderful suppose beside us so there's alot of on this boat and we all will prevail. Have faith and try not to worry! Do not send money or funds to support these bogus bills! Good luck!

my dear mother, handed me a current statement from Tellis

AUTHOR: Pamela - (U.S.A.)