- Report: #124304
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Premier Premium Communications
Premier Premium CommunicationsPO Box 155579 Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.
Premier Premium Communications Long distance billing ripoff fraudulent billing Fort Worth Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This bills concerns my family for several reasons:
1. No one was home during Thanksgiving.
2. We don't have long distance on our home phone.
I have been reading other's post about the same situation and I hope this comes to an end. It is a waste of everyone's time to try and dispute, but something like this can be detrimental to one's credit.
I plan on writing to Premier about this and hopefully something will get resolved.
Good luck to all in this mess.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2004 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Premium-Communications/Fort-Worth-Texas-76155-5579/Premier-Premium-Communications-Long-distance-billing-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-Fort-Worth-124304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.