Complaint Review: Premier Premium Communications

• Submitted: Thu, December 23, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 23, 2004

• Reported By:Scottsdale Arizona
Premier Premium Communications
PO Box 155579 Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Premier Premium Communications rip-off billing error fraud! Fort Worth Texas

I received a bill from this company (date invoice: 12/1/2004) for two 4-minute long distance phone calls to the United Kingdom. One call was reported to be on 11/27/04 and the other on 11/28/04. The charges are $20.00 per call to make the total bill $40.00. The bill also states that there will be a long distance surcharge of $1.99 per minute on my local phone bill.

I absolutely NOT make these calls! It would have been virtually impossible for me, or anyone in my household, to do so. Read on...

1. The address on the bill was an apartment that I haven't resided at in nearly two years. The bill had to be forwarded to my current address by the Post Office.

2. I don't have a computer in my home. Thus, I also do not have internet access.

3. I do not have a phone line in my home, nor have I had one in years. I have used strictly a cell phone for over three years. The number listed on the bill was NEVER a number of mine.

Obviously there MUST have been some sort of mistake, right? But HOW is what I want to know. It's all very strange... very strange indeed.

The company refuses to discuss ANY billing disputes over the phone. They demand that disputes are submitted in writing, via email or standard mail.

Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2004 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Premium-Communications/Fort-Worth-Texas-76155-5579/Premier-Premium-Communications-rip-off-billing-error-fraud-Fort-Worth-Texas-124179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Premium Communications