Complaint Review: Premier Premium Communications

• Submitted: Sat, January 15, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, January 15, 2005

• Reported By:Schnecksville Pennsylvania
Premier Premium Communications
premierpremium.com Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Premier Premium Communications ripoff using scare tactics Fort Worth Texas

I too received in bill in December for $165.00 for an adult site in the UK. I have also been billed twice on my phone bill for calls to UK. I could not reach anyone by phone so resorted to email and was threatened the same way with the collection agency, bad credit line. I had been having a lot of problems with viruses on my computer and atttributed this to that problem because I know I would never view one of these sites and my husband said that he didn't either.

I stupidly sent them a check for the $165.00, but the check has not been returned or cashed so I have no idea where it is at. After reading all these other complaints, I am going to stop payment on that check since it is out there somewhere for a month uncashed. I only wish I would have investigated this further before sending a check. Learned a valuable lesson.

Angry in PA

Mary
Schnecksville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2005 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Premium-Communications/Fort-Worth-Texas-76155/Premier-Premium-Communications-ripoff-using-scare-tactics-Fort-Worth-Texas-127487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Premium Communications