Complaint Review: Premier Processing

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Linda Burton — Raleigh North Carolina
Premier Processing
545 E. 4500 S Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Premier Processing Carlos, Ray, Maria Antagonistic, Denied Request to remove address from list. Salt Lake City, Utah

We are receiving mailings from this company.  I called to request that our address be removed.  The low-life that I first spoke to:  male, saying his name was Carlos (yeah right) was very antagonistic and un-responsive to my request.  Wanted to ask questions, sure I said, and I refused to answer each one with "that is none of your business".  He said "so, you just said that your company has been of no help to you".   I said, "Liar, I did not and you just said this is being recorded, I did not say that, that should be on your recording."  After he started laughing at me, I started using profanity.  I recorded the phone call as well.  Turning recording over to an attorney today.  Very antagonistic.  I got my husband to call when he got home, and "Ray" answered.  Very helpful to my husband.  This company will be hearing from my attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Processing/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84107/Premier-Processing-Carlos-Ray-Maria-Antagonistic-Denied-Request-to-remove-address-from-1043608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Processing