Complaint Review: Premier Promotions, James Roberts

• Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: StelleBella — Reading Massachusetts
Premier Promotions, James Roberts
85 Tower Office Park, Woburn, MA Woburn, Massachusetts United States of America

Premier Promotions, James Roberts Home Depot, waste of time, scam, smart circle, horrible pay Woburn, Massachusetts

*UPDATE Employee: Current Supervisor at Premier Promotions

*UPDATE Employee: Great Opportunity if you are motivated, Positive, and looking to change your life

Does anyone in the Northern Boston/Reading area know anything about a company, "Premier Promotions" or James Roberts? I got an email asking me if I wanted to interview (but dont remember applying) The DO NOT have a website.

When I typed in Premier Promotions, there was a scam blog that popped up, and an article on Free Press Release, which I though was weird. I've never seen a successful company use free press release.

This is what is written on the Scam Blog.

Andy WoodMarch 21, 2013 9:46 AM

This company is known as Premiere Promotions now. It's the same company with the same setup. They manipulate/falsely advertise on Craigslist what they do, DO NOT offer paid training (as mentioned in the ad), offer no benefits (illegal a company their size), and employees don't stay very long b/c of their management methodology.

If you have a degree, or even don't, do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. Someone needs to notify the BBB about this organization.

Does anyone know/ work for this company? Seems questionable and I don't want to waste my time and money for another pointless job. Premier Promotions, Woburn, MA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Promotions-James-Roberts/Woburn-Massachusetts-/Premier-Promotions-James-Roberts-Home-Depot-waste-of-time-scam-smart-circle-horrible-1041175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Promotions, James Roberts

Current Supervisor at Premier Promotions

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Who ever posted this just obviously could not hack it and was not the person we were looking for. I love working here and I am getting ready to open up a new office in the summer time. I will admit it was not easy but well worth it. I know the manager personally and he is always working hard with me to make me the best student and business partner as possible. He will stay in the office until the job is done and works harder than anyone. He is my mentor and friend, and would hate to see something about him. Great guy and company.

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I currently work here at Premier promotions and 100% disagree with the statement above. The Opportunity has grown me so much personally. It is a challenge but anything in life worth it is. For the person complaining about this, well obviously it was just not a fit for you. For me I started out as a Vendor and was paid for my training and have now been promoted to a supervisor level were I make a good pay because my work reflects my pay. The atmosphere is great, I have met so many young ambitious people like myself who want to become business owners and couln't ask for a better opportunity. I have a management degree as well, but in a perfect world no one is just going to give you a manager role, you have to earn it.