- Report: #1163045
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Premier Property Management
Premier Property Management3224 BelAir Rd Baltimore, Maryland USA
Premier Property Management Please consider carefully before hiring this company to manage your rental properties Baltimore Maryland
*Consumer Comment: Premier Property Management: Timeshare Resale Scam
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I hired this company in Sept 2012 to manage two rental properties in Baltimore.
For the past 9 months, I have had a more than a fair number of problems with them. The most critical of these are:
1. Failure to respond to requests for information and/or action
2.Billing me for repairs that have not been done to the properties
3. When repairs are performed, they are most often shoddy and incomplete. In almost all cases, the repairs have to be done again.
4. Failure to respond in a timely manner to requests by tenants for attention to problems. In some cases, my tenants have had to wait 2 months for any response.
5. Failure to properly screen tenants, in particular Section 8 tenants.
This firm seems to be set up to place section 8 tenants in you property over non-assistance tenants. They then fail to monitor or manage these tenants. [continued below]....
As an example, I have a property where section 8 tenants were placed in July 2013. This is rented as a 2 bedroom apartment. From the beginning, these tenants were breaking into the locked attic space to house extra people. The sitting room was being used to house extra people. The neighbors have complained about the number of non-renters living in the premise. Despite many complaints (including photographic evidence) to Mr Barnette, no action has been taken against these tenants.
As another example, there have been problems with water bills for the city. When these were cleared, the tenants were to be billed. Due to the large amount of the bills, I discussed and agreed with the tenants that the repayment was to be spread out over several months. Shortly afterwards, the tenants notified me they were being sued in court for the full amount. Worse yet, Mr Barnette did not even recognize the tenants in the courthouse.
I could go on with many more instances of what I consider to be unsatisfactory service. My tenants are extremely unhappy with this firm, and have told me they want to break their leases simply because of Premier Properties.
Please be very careful if considering hiring this firm to manage your properties.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2014 04:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Property-Management/Baltimore-Maryland-21213/Premier-Property-Management-Please-consider-carefully-before-hiring-this-company-to-manag-1163045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.