Complaint Review: Premier Rentals

• Submitted: Sat, May 19, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, May 19, 2007

• Reported By:Bentleyville Pennsylvania
Premier Rentals
460 Washington Rd. Washington, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Premier Rentals filed theft charges even though furniture was returned Washington Pennsylvania

My daughter and I rented a computer, chair and stove which was all used from Premier Rental. We made our last payment 12/20/06. My unemployment ran out and I couldn't pay. I would be out looking for a job and my daughter worked long hours. So we wouldn't be home alot. They left messages and left a card on the door once. Anyhow I called and left a message on Premier Rentals that they could pick up things on 3/12/07.

On 3/07/07 after I left message to pick up furniture Shawn Kilpatrick filed criminal charges against us. Pa. criminal code 3921 and 3932 (theft by unlawful taking and theft of leased property).

They came and picked up property on 3/12/07. We received criminal complaint that was dated 4/10/07. When Shawn picked up furniture I ask him what we owed and his reply was that he had already filed and there was nothing he could do. I called several times for the amount that we owed. They never responded.

We had our parliminary hearing 5/18/07. Magistrate was very rude. He gave us a month to pay the amount of 950.00 cost and the amount of back payments or we will be going to trial.

I think this was handled wrong and I intend to do everything I can to expose them.

Bentleyville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2007 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Rentals/Washington-Pennsylvania-15301/Premier-Rentals-filed-theft-charges-even-though-furniture-was-returned-Washington-Pennsylv-249386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Rentals