Complaint Review: Premier Savings A Division Of Premier Nationwide Corporation

• Submitted: Sat, November 22, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 22, 2008

• Reported By:Herndon Virginia
Premier Savings A Division Of Premier Nationwide Corporation
1933 S. Alma School Rd. Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Premier Savings A Division Of Premier Nationwide Corporation Just say no! Mesa Arizona

I received my first call from this company a couple weeks ago. On the third call I listened to the very polite man explain what they could do for me. It all seemed to good to be true but I figured I would say yes to get rid of them. Little did I realize they would charge my credit card before they even sent anything in writing or before I signed anything.

Then I was called by someone else for verification purposes. She was extremely rude and her information also differed with what the man had given me earlier. I questioned this and told her I was uninterested in their offer.

I was then called back by the first person. He speaks in a very calm, reassuring manner. I capitulated. Big mistake.

They have charged my credit card $439 which I probably am not going to get back, even though having since received their documentation I have decided not to continue with their program.

I only did an Internet search of the company after I had verbally agreed to use their so-called services. This has happened to me because I am so busy. I do not have a huge debt problem nor bad credit. I you are like me just summon the discipline to get your finances in order because these people can't do anything for you that you can't do yourself.

Dee
Herndon, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2008 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Savings-A-Division-Of-Premier-Nationwide-Corporation/Mesa-Arizona-85210/Premier-Savings-A-Division-Of-Premier-Nationwide-Corporation-Just-say-no-Mesa-Arizona-394019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Savings A Division Of Premier Nationwide Corporation