• Report: #1031943

• Submitted: Wed, July 07, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 09, 2004

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Premier Savings - Chad Martin
www.premier savings.com Scottsdale--Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Premier Savings - Chad Martin ripoff attempted Good old Chad Martin called me and talked so pleasantly about consolidating my credit cards at a lower interest rate Scottsdale--Tempe Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: Premier Savings sales people need to be up front.

Chad explained what sounded like a good deal, and that he would send me the paperwork to fill out. The fee was $279. OK I thought. After you mail me the information, and I can check your company out and all is ok, I can pay the $279. Oh no, they had to have the money right now, because people had abused the system when they did it the other way. I said I was so sorry the system had experienced abuse, but because of this policy I had to refuse. I am a pretty wise 63 yr. old, but it makes me angry to think they are taking advantage of elderly people.

Jean
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2004 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Savings-Chad-Martin/Scottsdale-Tempe-Arizona/Premier-Savings-Chad-Martin-ripoff-attempted-Good-old-Chad-Martin-called-me-and-talked-1031943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Savings - Chad Martin

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Premier Savings sales people need to be up front.

AUTHOR: Jean - (U.S.A.)

Chad Martin called me. I understood from what he said and the questions I asked that Premier Savings was willing to issue a $12.000 credit card to me, $9000 of which would be used to pay of 2 credit cards, for 9% interest.

Then he mentioned the fee of $279. Sounded like a good deal. He had said they would mail me the application. I thought I could receive the application, check out the company, and make my decision. When he said they had to have the money right away I was disappointed.

If Chad had been up front about the fact that Premier Savings was not the financial institution that did the lending, and what they did was search out companies inclined to lend the money to me, I may or may not have accepted the offer, but at least I would not have felt deceived.