Complaint Review: Premier Savings - Premier Nation Wide Corp.

• Submitted: Wed, March 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 11, 2009

• Reported By:Oroville California
Premier Savings - Premier Nation Wide Corp.
4400 Scottsdale Road. Suite 9 #259 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Premier Savings - Premier Nation Wide Corp. Offered to consolidate credit cards of $36,000 debt for only $600 a month for a fee of $439.00. Scottsdale Arizona

Sitting at home with my husband and 3 children, after a hard days work. Got a phone call on my cell by a private caller. She knew my name and asked if I would be interested in cosolidating any credit cards. When I said yes, she said another department would call me back within 10 minutes. Low and behold within 10 minutes we recieved a call from "Jeanine Jewel" from Preimer Savings. She said she could consolidate all of my credit cards for the low fee of $439.00 charged on our highest interest rate card for a 9% or lower interest rate in return. She advised we would never see that, because that card would be paid off in 21 days. We told her it sounded too good to be true and we would have to due a background check, and to give us until tomorrow. She then gave us their website, and told us she could not call back tomorrow, we needed to charge the $439.00 to lock in the loan tonight. Still very leary, we searched scams from this company and we found dozens of blogs. She called back shortly after, and that's when my husband let her have it and asked her how she sleeps at night, ripping off hard working families trying to make it in times like these.

Not us!
Oroville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Savings-Premier-Nation-Wide-Corp/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/Premier-Savings-Premier-Nation-Wide-Corp-Offered-to-consolidate-credit-cards-of-36000-433272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Savings - Premier Nation Wide Corp.