Complaint Review: Premier Savings

• Submitted: Wed, March 19, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, March 19, 2003

• Reported By:st petersburg Florida
Premier Savings
4400 N. Scottsdale Suite. 9 #259 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Premier Savings, Cindi Camarco dishonest scam fraudulent rip-off Scottsdale Arizona

I recieved a phone cal froma lady named Cindi Camarco. She stated that i was approved for a new credit card with a lower interest rate.

I questioned her on this as i know i have had some issues and she said that i was already approved for the $8000.00 i needed to payoff the other credit card. I had my fiancee call her back and she confirmed this and we aggreed, then another person called back and told my fiancee that we were not approved, but we would have to see if we were approved by their banks. We did not like this and asked to speak back to Cindi, Cindi called back and assured us that we were already approved and that she fired the girl for telling us that we were not.

well needless to say now i have not been approved and have paid them 279.00 and cannot get a hold of them to get a refund.

just another scam and i will report them to every organization i can until i get my money back.

Joseph
st petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2003 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Savings/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/Premier-Savings-Cindi-Camarco-dishonest-scam-fraudulent-rip-off-Scottsdale-Arizona-49878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Savings