Complaint Review: Premier Savings

• Submitted: Fri, February 04, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, February 04, 2005

• Reported By:Astoria New York
Premier Savings
4400 N Scottsdale Rd Ste #9-259 Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Premier Savings Scam artists attemting to rip me off - Caught on Recorded Phone Line! Scottsdale Arizona

Hello Rip-Off Report,

Just wanted to inform you that I tried to get scammed to what now I read on your site as a total scam. I received a call today from someone claiming he worked for Premier Savings from Scottsdale, Arizona giving me the same 9% rate as he has mentioned to several of your other patrons. I refused to provide him with the appropriate information he required to get my money although I work in the finance industry and all my conversations are recorded by law so I have the complete pitch on a recorded line.

He hung up the phone with me but I have every one of his trickery lines on file if you would like to use to assist me in taking down these con artists. I have elevated this file to higher authorities although I am willing to provide it to the public as I would hate to see any innocent victims get taken of by these con artists.

Matthew
Astoria, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2005 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Savings/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/Premier-Savings-Scam-artists-attemting-to-rip-me-off-Caught-on-Recorded-Phone-Line-Scot-130146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Savings