Complaint Review: Premier Savings

• Submitted: Sun, February 16, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, February 17, 2003

• Reported By:cordova Tennessee
Premier Savings
Scottsdale, AZ Scottsdale,, Arizona U.S.A.

Premier Savings fraudulent ripoff business Scottsdale Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: contact info on Premier Savings? try this out!

Received a call on 5-14-03 from Premier Savings regarding low interest Visa for balance transfer. Rates as low as 4.5% to 9%. I was told it had a 97% success rate. Laura Phillips could not tell me who owned the company but gave me the name of Byron Gift.From reading other reports on Premier Savings it is clear they are sneaky and untrustworthy.

My phone has solicitation call block but somehow this one came through and I most surprisingly listened to her sales pitch. I wrote the information down that included the $279.00 fee, mainly because I had the pen and paper in front of me.

This is my first experience with the Rip off Report and I am excited to see the interest and concern people have for one another. I did not fall for the scam but see how easily one could...I swear by "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is" The call however found me interested enough to search them on the web and to my surprise I found you. I will pass this website on to my friends as; it is very consumer friendly.

J
cordova, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2003 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Savings/Scottsdale-Arizona/Premier-Savings-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Scottsdale-Arizona-45666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Savings

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: The Great Thorn - (U.S.A.)

I am sick and tired of all these so called credit card companies and car dealer TV adds that are going to help you re-build your credit. All they are really going to do is PUMP money out of you.

It seems that ERIK SYNSTAD likes to hide from people that want to get their money back. Our Scottsdale Consumer Advocate and I did some research and found some info about Eric Synstad who owns Premier Savings in Tempe, AZ..

This guy sure has a bunch of addresses. I wonder why he needs so many of them? Maybe the local attorney general's office can find the answer as they have their own fraud division.

That's the good guys that go after the bad guys...oooh, I looove this game! The AZ Atty General's fraud division number is
(602) 542-5763. Fax: (602) 542-4579.

Then the AZ State Banking Dept. might like to know all about people who do bad things to other people. Don't these guys remember the GOLDEN RULE?? Where were these guys when the teacher taught us that? Smoking in the boys room maybe?

The AZ State Banking Dept.address is 2910 N. 44th St., Suite 310, Phx. AZ 85018. Their phone # is(602) 255-4421. Fax is (602) 381-1225.

They also have a toll free in AZ # and that is 1-800-544-0708. Come on guys and gals; let's go smoke 'em out of their ratholes! (my apologies to pet rats everywhere...their actually cute and innocent too)

set=250&cde=&lnk=1&Pages=12

This below info is what I found as to who owns the domain name PREMIERSAVINGS.COM

Tempe AZ 85251

To those that know me from the ripoffreport.com site, I'm just an ordinary guy giving extraordinary information about certain people who know how to extract extra money from unsuspecting consumers in an underhanded way.

Premier Savings, you've just been spanked for inappropriate behavior...now go sit in the corner for time out!!

Stay tuned my fellow consumers for the next appearance of THE GREAT THORN, where my mission is to "Go deeper into the credit industry in order to reveal the truth".

#2 Consumer Suggestion