Complaint Review: Premier Select Rewards

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: Michael — Baton Rouge Louisiana
Premier Select Rewards
P.O. Box 3479 Lake Havasu City, Nevada USA

Premier Select Rewards Infinity Travel Another Ripped Off Customer Lake Havasu City Nevada

I was promised two "free" roundtrip airfare vouchers through this company. The scam was that I had to send them $100 to cover applicable taxes and fees...that was in November 2013.  Since then, I called numerous times inquiring about my vouchers but was told that I'd be hearing from them shortly.

Finally, on January 3, 2014, I sent a letter to them requesting the return of my $100.  I followed up with a phone call a week later with a phone call and was told that indeed they had received my letter; however, it would take at least two weeks to process my refund.

I am currently caller number 29 with an expected wait time of 111 minutes.  These people are ripoff artists and need to be permanently shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Select-Rewards/Lake-Havasu-City-Nevada-86405/Premier-Select-Rewards-Infinity-Travel-Another-Ripped-Off-Customer-Lake-Havasu-City-Nevad-1127899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Select Rewards