Complaint Review: Premier Service

• Reported By: thatgirljasmin — baltimore Maryland
Premier Service
Nationwide Canada

Joseph Sizzler Mystery Shopper scam!!! unknown missouri

I was contacted through email about a mystery shopping scam.

I thought I was reporting for a company called Premier Services INC, under a man named JOSEPH SIZZLER.

he sent me a check for 2,070 and emailed me with instructions for a mystery shop that included sending wire transfers and a series of green dot money cards.

once the money was withdrawn from my account, the check bounced and now I'm stuck paying all those fees back. The scammer sent me text messages and phone calls promising to send more money once I completed my missions as a mystery shopper.

This was a lie.

I asked him why his check bounced and he played it off as if he had no clue what it was about.

Now he's ran off with money that was not even mine, It is a debt that I owe the bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2013 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Service/nationwide/Joseph-Sizzler-Mystery-Shopper-scam-unknown-missouri-1109426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Service