Complaint Review: Premier Sewing

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Philomath Oregon United States of America
Premier Sewing
Internet, Georgia United States of America

Premier Sewing Sewing Traditions Sent anyway after I cancelled, charged me and won't refund after I returned items. Won't return calls or emails Internet, Georgia

I cancelled the order the day I made it by using the email address and phone numbers provided. I then received an email 2 days later that my package was sent. I replied "what package?" I called and left a message I would refuse package and expect a credit. I refused package and have not been issued a credit, nor a phone call nor an email ever from any correspondence. I am now out my money and I have no product to show for it. They have robbed me . I have notified my bank who may or may not help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Sewing/Internet-Georgia-/Premier-Sewing-Sewing-Traditions-Sent-anyway-after-I-cancelled-charged-me-and-wont-refu-1014180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Sewing