Complaint Review: Premier Sewing

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 03, 2013

• Reported By: Kirsten — Albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
Premier Sewing

Premier Sewing Ordered part never came. Can not contact anyone at company Internet

*Consumer Comment: My order went well I'm satisfied (Feb 2013).

I ordered a part on December 19th and all I got was an invoice but not part.  I have emailed and called the company with no response and all I get is voice mail.

Kirsten M. Eaton
kirstenmeaton@live.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Sewing/internet/Premier-Sewing-Ordered-part-never-came-Can-not-contact-anyone-at-company-Internet-992637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Sewing

My order went well I'm satisfied (Feb 2013).

AUTHOR: NobodyNeedsToKnowMe - (United States of America)

This is my (www.premiersewing.com February 2013) sewing machine parts order success story.

My order confirmation emails arrived promptly, then 11 days passed without any email message telling me that my order had shipped.  I created an account on their website but could not locate any evidence that my order existed using their website account services.  I called once and left a voice mail message requesting some order status. I sent an email and got the automatic reply but no order status or human reply.  The email confirmation that my order was shipped (using 3 day postage) on day 13 or 14. The package arrived in my mailbox containing the correct parts 3 days later.  I'm very satisfied and relieved.  These parts were listed as being in-stock when I placed this order.  These extra days of delay and their failures to communicate or respond to my requests for some status for this order made through their website (their website could locate no order information and clearly stated that I have made no orders) combined with these complaints I've read at this ripoff report website increased my concern.   I was not ripped off. I got my order it was perfect.  If these other complaint victims have still not received their their parts or refunds they can probably reverse their transactions through customer services of pay pal or their credit card provider. Maybe the ripoff report website designers should encourage reports from customer with current transactions that went well and did not include ripoffs.    Maybe some functionality for complaint follow ups with status updates could be automated somehow.   Thank you very much for providing this website.  This is a great idea and you've done it very well.