Complaint Review: Premier Shoppers & Survey Management Services INC.

• Submitted: Thu, October 18, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: NaShundra — MS Mississippi United States of America
Premier Shoppers & Survey Management Services INC.
677 Main Street Suite 1009 Buffalo, New York United States of America

Premier Shoppers & Survey Management Services INC. Scam Buffalo, New York

Premier Shoppers & Survey sent me a letter with no return address from Canada Post stating "Sequel to my active search for employment as noted In my reply mail they are pleased to inform me that I have been selected as an Independent Contractor to Premier Shoppers to be a customer service evaluator(mystery shopper)In my area and that my area will be my primary coverage area and as such I'll be the only authorized representative to Value Shoppers within a 25 mile radius of my zip code.I will operate as a mystery shopper in my coverage area In the "A Category" with all benefits allowances and responsibilities attached to the position and to be informed that there Is a PROBATIONARY TRAINING ASSIGNMENT that Im required to complete within 48 hrs ofacceptance of this contract. The training assignment takes about 2 hours to complete and remains fully paid that my regular pay rate remains at US$200.00 as an Investigative Shopper and will remain my basic rate throughout my contract term with Premier Shoppers until reviewed.

ENCLOSED ARE THE FUNDS TO ENABLE YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR ASSIGNMENT AND IT SHOULD BE USED AS DIRECTED BY OUR STAFF.

Your pay Salary Employee Pay___________$200.00

1)Walmart____________$75.00

2)Western Union Transaction__________1,550.00

We will give you the receiver's Information when you call to activate the check

3)Service Charge by Western Union_______$100.00

4)Walgreens_______$75.00

Total___________2050.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Shoppers-Survey-Management-Services-INC/Buffalo-New-York-14233/Premier-Shoppers-Survey-Management-Services-INC-Scam-Buffalo-New-York-957007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Shoppers & Survey Management Services INC.