Complaint Review: Premier Solutions - Premier One Bank

355 Wellington Street London, Ontario Canada
  • Phone: 888-800-1316
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Premier Solutions - Premier One Bank Got $900 from my sister and never gave her the loan they promised London Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Dear Carmen

*Consumer Comment: Money Back!!

My sister was online applying for auto loans. She was called on 10/14/04 by Stephanie Adams of Premier One Bank, (aka Premier Solutions) telling her she was approved for a $5000 loan that would be deposited in her bank the next day.

The same thing happened to her as another report on this site. She was told that the person whose name was on the Western Union label needed to be changed because the original person was sick, and that would cause a holdup of her money.

She has been calling for a few days and has been told several times that Stephanie is in a meeting. She also spoke to Shawn Watson, and he was a real jerk. Today is Saturday, 10/16, and my poor sister still wants to believe these people. They told her it would cost $400 in fees to cancel the loan process.

As of today, the phone is still working. But the address my sister sent the Western Union to is a mall. And their website has no addresses on it.

I called 1-888-800-1316 to get a personal appointment and was told to call another number. I called 800-449-5977 and asked if I could come in to apply for a loan and was told to call later because everyone was in a meeting. Both people I spoke to were very evasive and nervous.

I reported them to Phone Busters, they are a fraud investigation firm. Their number is 888-495-8501.
The only reason I got involved in my sister's business is becase the conditions of receiving her money sounded wrong to me.

Pam
Dover, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2004 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Solutions-Premier-One-Bank/London-Ontario-N6A-3N7/Premier-Solutions-Premier-One-Bank-Got-900-from-my-sister-and-never-gave-her-the-loan-t-113227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Solutions - Premier One Bank

Dear Carmen

AUTHOR: Pam - (U.S.A.)

I'm sorry to say, it gets worse. They were so good at their con, that my sister didn't even believe me when I told her it was a con, and they ended up with $2400. She believed me after that. No, she didn't get any of it back either. I have heard that the money probably goes to fund terrorism. Nice. We reported them to Phone Busters. I don't have their number, but you can get it from the Canadian Banking Commission. They are trying, but they say they only recover money sometimes. Hope I helped.