Complaint Review: Premier Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2008

• Reported By:Thornton Colorado
Premier Solutions
2308 Fayetteville Road Van Buren, Arizona U.S.A.

Premier Solutions Stuffing Envelopes--What a SCAM--Stuffing THEIR pockets with OUR money--Where's our $$ back guarantee?? Van Buren Arizona

Too good to be true, I thought. I was quite embarrassed to realize I was SCAMMED!! Got the letter claiming "You won't reget it", thought about it, and decided to go for it. Signed up for the Group #1, thinking I didn't want to get overwhelmed with work.... what a joke.

I sent my cert. check out, knowing enough not to use one of my own checks, just in case, in Sept. of 2007. It is now March 2008, and I still have not received anything!!! Numerous phone calls to the automated #, and even an additional letter stating I had contaced the BBB----nothing!!

I'm out $99, but the feeling of being taken advantage of and scammed is priceless!! Someone needs to get this company in a bad way!!

Stacy
Thornton, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2008 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Solutions/Van-Buren-Arizona-72956/Premier-Solutions-Stuffing-Envelopes-What-a-SCAM-Stuffing-THEIR-pockets-with-OUR-money--317599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Solutions