Complaint Review: Premier Solutions

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 05, 2007

• Reported By:moorestown New Jersey
Premier Solutions
2308 Fayetteville Rd. SUITE 1700 #418 Van Buren, AR 72956 Van Buren, Arizona U.S.A.

Premier Solutions work at home I was told that I would get $10 per envelope I mailed out. Van Buren Arizona

I signed up for Premier Solutions about 2 months ago. It was said in the ad that I would get paid $10 for every envelope that I mailed out. There were three levels, the more letters the more money said to be made. I chose the highest level. $149 plus $20 for shipping. Checks were suppose to go out every week and you would receive more letters to mail. I haven't received a thing.

moorestown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Solutions/Van-Buren-Arizona-72956/Premier-Solutions-work-at-home-I-was-told-that-I-would-get-10-per-envelope-I-mailed-out-1033949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Solutions