Complaint Review: Premier Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, May 19, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 19, 2008

• Reported By:Federalsburg Maryland
Premier Solutions
2308 Fayetteville Rd.suite 1700#418 Van Buren, Arkansas U.S.A.

Premier Solutions About a year ago I've enter a work from home, as mailing letters and getting paid.I've wrote letters asking why haven't I got my money yet. i've still haven't got no money yet,all I want is my start up money back. Van Buren Arkansas

I was interested in working from home. I've enter a get paid for mailing letters from Premier Solution. I've done everything I've was ask to do. I still haven't got no money yet.

I have wrote letters asking why I haven't receive ant money yet.They repond saying "to date we have 0 letter(s) with my ID#. I have wrote another letter wanting my start up mony back still no respond yet.

LaToya
Federalsburg, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2008 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Solutions/Van-Buren-Arkansas-72956/Premier-Solutions-About-a-year-ago-Ive-enter-a-work-from-home-as-mailing-letters-and-get-333404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Solutions