• Report: #271928

• Submitted: Sun, September 02, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, September 02, 2007

• Reported By:fayetteville North Carolina
Premier Solutions
2308 Fayetteville Rd Suite 1700#418 Van Buren, Arkansas U.S.A.

Premier Solutions The company never sent me my checks as promised Van Buren Arkansas

Hello I am also a victim of this scam. I send in my money expecting to recieve a check from them within 10 days. I never recieved any thing from them. On the flyer they sent out said money back guaranteed.

Maybe someone can put a stop to these people that are hurt single parents like myself trying to make extra money.........

Paulettawh
fayetteville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2007 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Solutions/Van-Buren-Arkansas-72956/Premier-Solutions-The-company-never-sent-me-my-checks-as-promised-Van-Buren-Arkansas-271928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Solutions