Complaint Review: Premier Solutions

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 15, 2007

• Reported By:Keaau Hawaii
Premier Solutions
2308 Fayetteville Road Suite 1700 #418 Van Buren, Arkansas U.S.A.

Premier Solutions They sucked me in and took my cash promiseing to help me to earn more money to help me survive on my low income by subsidising my income through them. Van Buren Arkansas

Premier Solutions is a bunch of scum bags they take peoples money by giving them a offer of a better life because of the extra money you can make by working for them.

I sent them the $79.00 plus the money for shipping. I gave them $89.00 altogether. I sent it out on October 10, 2007 and then procceded to wait the 21 days that they said to clear the money order.

I have been waitting for a long time and decided to try to go on line to see if I could find anything out about the company. Thats when your site came up when I typed their name into the computer.

When I tried calling information about the phone number they told me that they had moved and the new number is: 1(928) 768-6455 and they are now moved to Mohave?

There has to be a way to get them it is wrong for them to be able to get awy with this! Can't our government do anything?

Keaau, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2007 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Solutions/Van-Buren-Arkansas-72956/Premier-Solutions-They-sucked-me-in-and-took-my-cash-promiseing-to-help-me-to-earn-more-mo-284928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Solutions