Complaint Review: Premier Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, September 14, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, September 16, 2007

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
Premier Solutions
2308 Fayetteville Road Suite 1700 #418 Van Buren, Arkansas U.S.A.

Premier Solutions - Van Buren, Arkansas SCAM work at home envelope stuffing Van Buren Arkansas

I got a letter from Premier Solutions offering to pay up to $10 per envelope stuffed with their advertisements. There are 4 options to choose from, I picked the fourth; I paid $150 dollars to get 290 envelopes. And my father also paid $116 for stamps, which were not included.

I still haven't had any contact with Premier Solutions til this day, No checks, phone calls, or letters what so ever. So I decided to research online to see if this company even exsists, and it lead me on to this website which I just signed up for today, I seen a few complaints about the same situation i'm going through, and I just think it's down right wrong! Something needs to be done about this.

Kita
Columbus, OH

Kita christine
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2007 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Solutions/Van-Buren-Arkansas-72956/Premier-Solutions-Van-Buren-Arkansas-SCAM-work-at-home-envelope-stuffing-Van-Buren-Arka-274581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Solutions