Complaint Review: Premier Steak & Seafood, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, August 29, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: eddieb — Stanton California United States of America
Premier Steak & Seafood, Inc.
4981 Commercial Dr. Yorkville, New York United States of America

Premier Steak & Seafood, Inc. Quality of meat was poor; filet was very tough and grisly; phone calls were not returned; representative who first answered was cool and unresponsive. Yorkville, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Apology

My wife and I were disappointed in the quality of food delivered to us by one of the Premier Steaks representatives from Santa Fe Springs, CA in August, 2012. The filets were tough and grisly and the shrimp had little flavor. The quality of the $242,74 order certainly wasn't worth the cost.

In addition, we were unhappy with the aloofness from Alejandro, the representative who sold my wife the order. I called Alejandro at 818-457-Meat and he never returned the call. I also never had a return call from the corporate office.

Finally, I didn't like the pushiness of the representative who came soliciting at our seniors mobile home park in Stanton, CA. Door-to-door soliciting is not allowed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Steak-Seafood-Inc/Yorkville-New-York-13495/Premier-Steak-Seafood-Inc-Quality-of-meat-was-poor-filet-was-very-tough-and-grisly-934570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Steak & Seafood, Inc.

Apology

AUTHOR: kelly - (United States of America)

I would like to apologize for the unsatisfaction with our product. At the present time the sales rep is no longer with our company and we would like to honor our gaurantee so if you have any questions or concerns please call 888-545-3832 extension 10. Again I do apologize again for the delayed response.