Complaint Review: Premier Steaks & Seafood, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, August 26, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: anonsteakvictim — Malone New York
Premier Steaks & Seafood, Inc.
Utica, New York USA

Premier Steaks & Seafood, Inc. NewYork Choice Steak & Seafood Solicited me into buying an unacceptable product Utica New York

I live in upstate New York and I was approached in my driveway about a month ago by some fellow that called himself "Manny"... he told me he had some meat to sell.   (NYChoiceSteak and Seafood)(Premier Steaks)  He told me that his partner(all dressed up with a pen behind his ear!)and himself had come up here from Utica, NY for a delivery and the person didn't want it so his boss told him to just get rid of it extra cheap.  I should have known at that point that something was up but I was in the heat of the moment and this cat was a fast talker.  I wasn't sure if I had the freezer space for such a thing... "Hey!  Can you fit 2 loaves of bread in your freezer!???  More like 6.  He laid out his steaks, lying and telling me that they are all restaurant quality choice steaks and that he was going to give me this incredible deal... I caved and they left.  I checked out the paperwork and tried to look at the websites that he handed to me only to find out they were nonexistent...  at that point I knew I was scammed...  He told me it was guaranteed, but I didn't bother trying to call the numbers they gave me.  I cooked up one of the supposedly better cuts of meat... (he lied about the cuts I was getting as well) only to find it grizzly and crappy.  I was so embarassed by being the victim of such a scam, that I haven't told a soul until now.  All I can tell everybody is this... If this cat shows up on my street or at my doorstep again, he's gonna get that grizzly and crappy knuckle sandwich I've been saving for him!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Steaks-Seafood-Inc/Utica-New-York/Premier-Steaks-amp-Seafood-Inc-NewYork-Choice-Steak-amp-Seafood-Solicited-me-into-b-1079267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Steaks & Seafood, Inc.