Complaint Review: Premier Steaks & Seafood, Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: stucky — penn yan New York United States of America
Premier Steaks & Seafood, Inc.
4981 Commercial Dr. Yorkville, New York United States of America

Premier Steaks & Seafood, Inc. salesman guaranteed me that if not completely satisfied they would refund my money. he also said he would return in appeox 30 days but never did return. Yorkville, New York

A salesperson came to my home selling meat and seafood. He was very pushy after I agreed to let him enter my home. After he displayed some of his products I said I wasn't interested, he still insisted I try his products. He told me that if I was not 100% satisfied he would refund my money. I did purchase some products. He said he would return in about 30 days but never returned. I am not at all satisfied. The beef has grisl in every cut we tried. The hamburg is pink not red like normal hamburg.

It looks like the stuff that is supposed to be thrown away. The chicken is pumped full of water or something. The size of the cuts vary a lot. Some large some very small. I called the yorkville location and talked to Kelly. She took my info and said she would return my call in an hour. She never called back. My calls to that location have never been returned. I am very irritated that there is no way to contact these people. One of their other sales people came to my house last week and looked at the hamburg and agreed it didn't look good but could only advise me that I had to contact the Yorkville facility. No luck there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Steaks-Seafood-Inc/Yorkville-New-York-13495/Premier-Steaks-Seafood-Inc-salesman-guaranteed-me-that-if-not-completely-satisfied-th-1007767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Steaks & Seafood, Inc.