Complaint Review: Premier Subscriber Services

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: Greg South STL — St. Louis Missouri United States of America
Premier Subscriber Services
13771 N. Fountain Hills Blvd. #114 Fountain Hills, Arizona United States of America

Premier Subscriber Services took my money for a magazine subscribtion which I never received or plan to receive since they don't return phone calls. Fountain Hills, Arizona

I have received Playboy magazine since 1998 without any missing issues.  In the past I would always receive a renewal notice for one year from the Playboy company for around twenty dollars.  I always accepted the offer.

This year before my subscription expired I got a one year renewal from the Playboy company for $21.97 for one year.  But then I got a better offer from a company called Premier Subscriber Services for $44.00 for three years.  Sounded like a better deal.  I called the Premier Company to make sure the offer can apply for a renewal.  They didn't answer so I left a voice mail with a return phone number.

They called me back immediately the next day with the renewal agreement once the check was processed.  That was the end of my communication with the company.  They cashed the check within the week and still no magazine.  Now when I left the messages they just ignore them because they already took my money.  The ulimate case of "legal" mail fraud.

I'll keep calling the company for a while but basically I'm out 44 US Dollars and my Playboy collection might be harmed unless I call the company directly since this sounds like a common complaint with Premier Subscriber Services.  I can't believe I didn't do my homework before placing the check in the mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 01:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Subscriber-Services/Fountain-Hills-Arizona-85268-3739/Premier-Subscriber-Services-took-my-money-for-a-magazine-subscribtion-which-I-never-recei-913106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Subscriber Services