Complaint Review: Premier Transportation

• Updated: Mon, June 23, 2014

• Reported By: slcgreg — Woodstock Georgia
Premier Transportation
323 Cash Memorial Blvd. Forest Park, Ga. Forest Park, Georgia USA

Premier Transportation Never work for these crooks! I quit there last week and nine days later they have still not released me so that I can start working for a different company. They purposely are holding my paperwork back and preventing me from earning a living. They promised me a $1,000 sign on bonus but only paid $500. When I told them that I was quitting, they shorted my settlement $500.00 Beware do not sign on with these guys. Don Hany, the safety manager was very rude, hateful, and threatening to me. He threatened to hold my papers for 30 days to prevent me from being able to work. So far it's been 9 days? Forest Park Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Transportation/Forest-Park-Georgia/Premier-Transportation-Never-work-for-these-crooks-I-quit-there-last-week-and-nine-days-1076490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Transportation